To our valued customers who have been using the old website, please note that you are required to activate your accounts on your own.
Please follow the steps below to complete the account activation process.
1. Click on the person icon in the header to navigate to the new member registration page.
2. Please enter the required information and click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”. Please enter the email address you used for registration on the old website.
3. You will be redirected to a page like this.
4. Check the email sent to the provided email address. Click on “Verify your account” in the email to proceed to the activation page.
*If you did not receive the email, please check your spam/junk folder or promotions folder. If you still cannot find the email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
*If you are using Gmail or a carrier email, it may take some time before you receive the email.
*If multiple emails have been sent, only the link in the latest email will be valid. Please make sure to follow the procedure using the latest email.
5. Set a password to complete the activation process.
IF WE HAVE SENT YOU AN INVITATION EMAIL
1. Clicking on “Activate your account” will open the “ACTIVE ACCOUNT” page in your browser.
2. Once the “ACTIVE ACCOUNT” page opens in your browser, please set your password and click the “ACTIVE ACCOUNT” button.
3. You have successfully logged in. Enjoy your shopping!
4. Please let us know if there is any specific information required for the implementation.
If you run into the following issues, your account has not been activated.
Please check and follow the instructions on how to activate your account.
If you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
1. If you cannot log in using the email address registered to the old website
2. If you cannot reset your password using the email address registered to the old website